Job Location Details
Overlooking the sea from its vantage point on the hillside at Sandgate, south of Folkestone, Saga's Enbrook and Pavilion building are set in lawned and wooded grounds and make quite a sight.
Sandgate High Street
How to get to us?
Leave the M20 at Junction 12 and exit the roundabout on the road signposted to Cheriton. Follow the road to the first set of traffic lights and turn right into Risborough Lane. Remain on this road until you arrive at a T-junction (Sandgate High Street). Turn left and then immediately left again into Enbrook Park.
Some of our on-site facilities include
- Free car parking is available on- site (if there is sufficient space available).
- To help you get around we run a shuttle bus service for staff at our Folkestone offices, running between Enbrook Park, Middelburg Square, Ross Way and Cheriton Parc Offices.
- On-site restaurant is open weekdays 8:30am to 4.00pm, offering a wide range of hot meals, sandwiches and snacks, plus breakfast in the mornings and hot and cold drinks all day. Whether it's a bacon roll to get you started in the morning or a two course lunch to ensure you can reach the end of the day, you're sure to find something that tickles your taste buds!
- We know it's important to have somewhere to relax on your lunch break so we have breakout areas
- Kitchenette's with microwave oven and fridge.
- Free hot drinks available
- There is an ATM on site and vending machines to grab a quick snack