Job Location Details
Middleburg Square is the ideal base for those wanting to be close to the action. This prominent building is in the centre of Folkestone, close to Bouverie Place shopping centre.
The Saga Building
How to get to us?
Leave the M20 at Junction 13 and at the first two roundabouts take the exits signposted 'Town Centre'. Follow Cherry Garden Avenue until you arrive at a set of traffic lights. Turn left into Cheriton Road. At the first roundabout turn right, under the railway bridge, then immediately bear left, signposted 'Town Centre'. At the end of this short road turn left. Follow this road to the next junction and get in the right-hand lane. Bear right, around the multi-storey car park, and you will find the Saga Building on your right, opposite the bus station. Just past the main entrance (by the pedestrian crossing) you will find a slip road which leads to the staff car park, where spaces are reserved for visitors. A barrier pass can be collected from Reception to enable you to gain access.
Some of our on-site facilities include
- Free car parking is available on- site (if there is sufficient space available).
- To help you get around we run a shuttle bus service for staff at our Folkestone offices, running between Enbrook Park, Middelburg Square, Ross Way and Cheriton Parc Offices.
- On-site restaurant is open weekdays 8:30am to 4.00pm, offering a wide range of hot meals, sandwiches and snacks, plus breakfast in the mornings and hot and cold drinks all day. Whether it's a bacon roll to get you started in the morning or a two course lunch to ensure you can reach the end of the day, you're sure to find something that tickles your taste buds!
- We know it's important to have somewhere to relax on your lunch break so we have breakout area in our staff restaurant
- Kitchenette's with microwave oven and fridge.
- Free hot drinks available and vending machines to grab a quick snack